This was sponsored by #MADD
I had the opportunity to view these images in person at the Scott County Court House in MN.
It was one of the saddest things I’ve seen in a while.
Driving under the influence is a choice of ignorance and sadly baby Drake 5 months old paid the ultimate price because he is dead. His family was hurt in ways no one should have to pay.
Thank you Jean P. for sharing.
Viewers discretion is advised. Photos are graphic.
Source: MADD For Drake
While I once carried my voice as subtle as it could be; it was insight that guided me through tranquility.
I began to build on a new foundation through life. Tearing down the fabric of old sheltered ways.
I embraced and embarked on a new journey; leading me to transparency.
Carfentanil is 10,000 times more potent than morphine, 100 times more potent that fetanyl.
There have been countless overdoses and deaths associated with the use of carfentanil laced in drugs being sold and abused on the streets, in our own backyard in America.
There have been numinous occurrences where carfentanil has been acknowledged and traced back to being laced in heroin. But carfentanil has been associated with the use of other illicit drugs such as meth too.
Carfentanil is a tranquilizer marketed for the use of large animals such as elephants. By no means is carfentanil marketed for human consumption.
It would be crucial for parents and loved ones to have open conversations about the dangers of drug abuse.
One might think these types of things would never happen to their children or those they hold close to their hearts.
Unfortunately no one is immune to such possibilities. But we can stand together united and make a difference, perhaps save a life.
Information on DEA Warning